Institute of Masters Programs
Michael V. Samoilov, Ph.D. (Economics), Associate Professor
Director: Michael V. Samoilov, Ph.D. (Economics), Associate Professor.The Institute of Masters Programswas established in 2013 on the basis of Master courses of different departments at the Belarus State Economic University (BSEU)in compliance with the Rector's order No. 9 of May 28, 2013 as a structural administrative-organizational unit of the University which:
- organizes and coordinates full-time and part-time training of specialists in the 2nd level of higher education;
- carries out educational, scientific and methodological work;
- manages activities of departments serving the Institute.
You have a strong economic background and are familiar with the business world, but you want to go a step further. Enrich your knowledge and give well-founded management advice with self-confidence. The Master’sprograms of the IMP at the Belarus State Economic University (BSEU) offer you the opportunity to do this. It is a professional master's degree for ambitious students with a nose for financial, economic and organizational growth. Through a program based on a strong scientific and practical approach, you will be trained for a top management position.
With the IMP programs, you learn everything that a modern manager needs to know. Besides management accounting, financial management and information management, law subjects such as professional ethics, risk management and people management are also included in the programs. They are broad curricula, tested in practice and optimally geared towards a career. The language of instruction is Russian and some programs in English. You learn to hold your own in a challenging work environment.
The IMP offers2 educational programs.Scientific and pedagogical/research and development knowledge and skills program.
- Political Science
- Economic Theory
- World Economics
- Finance, Money Calculation and Credit
- Economics and Management of National Economy
- Accounting and Statistics
- Merchandising of Foodstuff and Technology of Catering Services
- Merchandising of Industrial Goods and Raw Material for Consumer Goods Industry
- Mathematical and Instrumental Methods in Economics
2. In-depth training program
- Finance and Credit
- Economics and Management at Enterprises
- Commodities Science and Goods Expert Examination
- Commercial Activities
- Economics and Management of Tourist Industry
- Accounting, Analysis and Auditing
- Business Administration
- World Economics
- Economic Informatics
- Legal Regulation of Economic Activities
- Legal Regulation of Foreign Economic Activities
- International Economics and Trade Policy