The Faculty of Qualification Upgrading
Ph.D. in Economics Victoria V. Primshits
The School of Qualification Upgrading was established as a unit of the Institute of Retraining and Development of Economic Cadres based on Chancellor’s Order No. 533-A dated July 24, 2006.
Ph.D. in Economics Victoria V. Primshits is the head of theSchool.
The School operates in the following fields:
- Advanced Training;
- Training of Specialists (Courses)
The School comprises the Department of Accounting, Control and Finance.
Classes are held by the staff as follows:
- teaching staff of the Department of Accounting, Control and Finance;
- teaching staff of the Departments of Belarus State Economic University;
- teaching staff of the Institutions of Higher Education, city of Minsk
- Senior Specialists of the Ministries and Organizations;
- Specialists engaged in Consulting.
All forms of education are offered on a paid basis. prices are negotiable.