Department of international economic law
The Chair of the Department is PhD, Associate Prof. Tatiana V. Teliatitskaia.
The department of i nternational economic law was established on January 1, 2004 in line with the University Council decision (rec. No. 4 of 25.12.2003) by the Rector's order No. 775, “On changes in the structure of the School of law”. It is a graduating department that trains students in major 1-24 01 02, Jurisprudence (specialization: 1–24 01 02 08, Legal provision of international economic activities).
At present, the department has 9 faculty members (7 hold a Ph.D. degree), with 3 associate professors, and 4 part-time associate professor with a Ph.D. degree.
The department provides teaching the following disciplines:
- International public law;
- International law;
- International private law;
- International humanitarian law;
- Roman civil law;
- Economic law.
- Alongside with the basic disciplines, the following special courses are taught:
- Legal regulation of foreign economic activities;
- Legal systems of foreign countries
The scholarly publications of the department's faculty are as follows:
|Address: 65 Rokossovskogo prosp., bldg 8. room 13
|Ph./fax : +375 17 209-79-51|