Department of international economic law
Chair of the Department :
PhD, Associate Prof. Tatiana V. Teliatitskaia
The list of disciplines taught by the department of international economic law:
- Administrative law
- Administrative-tort and procedural law
- Business law
- Introduction to the specialty (optional)
- European law
- International Trade Law
- International law
- Public international law
- Private international law
- Responsibility in international law
- Legal regulation of foreign economic activity
- Legal regulation in the tourism industry
- Legal regulation of real estate activities
- Legal regulation of the real estate market
- Legal support of economic activity
- Legal support of foreign economic activity
- Legal regulation of economic activity
- Legal regulation of economic activity at the enterprises of the agro-industrial complex
- Legal regulation of advertising
- Roman Private Law
- Social and medical law
- Sports law
- Forensic medicine
- Customs Law
- Business law
- Legal service of the enterprise
- Actual problems of modern international law
- Foreign economic law
- Gender aspects of human rights
- State regulation in the field of tourism. International Law in Tourism
- European corporate and contract law
- Commercial law of foreign countries
- Corporate and business law
- .Competitive law
- Competition law of the Eurasian Economic Union and the European Union
- International transport law
- International Economic Law
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Responsibility in the field of entrepreneurship
- The procedure for resolving international trade disputes
- Offenses in the sphere of foreign economic activity
- Legal regulation of the cryptocurrency market: regional and international aspects
- Comparative Law
- Commercial law
- Business Law
- The problems of administrative and tort procedural - executive legislation and the practice of its application
- Right of the Eurasian Economic Union
- Legal regulation of the digital economy
- Customs law of the European Union and the Eurasian Economic Union
Currently, the department of international economic law employs 18 teachers, among them 2 professors, doctors of science, 11 associate professors, candidates of sciences, 5 assistants.
In 2017, the Department of International Economic Law published a total of 64 published papers, including:
textbooks and manuals with a signature stamp of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus - 3:
- Telyatitskaya, T.V. Administrative-tort and procedural-executive law: In 2 h. Part 1. Administrative-tort law / T.V. Telyatitskaya, L.M. Ryabtsev et al. - Minsk: Higher School, 2017. - 327 p.
- Telyatitskaya, T.V. Administrative and tort law and procedural law. In 2 hours. Part 2. Procedural law / T.V. Telyatitskaya, L.M. Ryabtsev et al. - Minsk: Higher School, 2017. - 239 p.
- Lomako A.Yu. Sports law: study guide / A. Yu. Lomako. - Minsk: Higher School, 2017. - 207 p.
- textbooks, teaching and learning materials and practical manuals without the signature stamp of the Ministry of Education, as well as teaching materials - 5:
- Telyatitskaya, T.V. Social Science: A Handbook for Preparing for Centralized Testing: Reference Edition (7th ed., Revised) / T.V. Telyatitskaya et al. - Minsk: Aversev, 2017. - 383 p.
- Telyatitskaya, T.V. Administrative-tort and procedural law: answers to exam questions / TV Telyatitskaya. - Minsk: Tetralit, 2017. - 96 p.
- Telyatitskaya, T.V. Administrative law: answers to exam questions: answers to exam questions. 2nd ed. / T.V. Telyatitskaya. - Minsk: Tetralit, 2017. - 96 p.
- Telyatitskaya, T.V. Administrative offenses against the procedure of customs regulation (administrative customs offenses) / Scientific and practical commentary to the Code of the Republic of Belarus on administrative offenses / T.V. Telyatitskaya. - Minsk: Adukatsy i ikhavanne, 2017. - p. 418-456.
- Tsyparkov, N.G. Accounting and audit: textbook / N.М. Doroshkevich, N.G. Tsyparkov, I.V. Sautkin; educational institution “Acad. M-VA int. Affairs Resp. Belarus". - Minsk: Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, 2017. - 266 p. (N.G. Tsyparkov introduction, Ch. 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 25-27).
We also note 34 published articles by employees of the department of international economic law in foreign and domestic publications, 19 materials and abstracts at international and republican conferences.